Sunday, April 11, 2010

More Cute Shops!

Here is a quick sum-up of some shops you need to visit.
I will quickly post the link, shop name, an item I love, and the price.

JenJie -- "I enjoy combining beautiful and fun fabrics to create wonderful handmade items." Shop Now!


$6 ... FREE shipping!

***********

SweetCheeks-- "SweetCheeks products are the best quality most attention to detail,NOT thrown together NEVER SLOPPY! *WORTH-EVERY-PENNY*"

Shop Now!


$5.99 ... buy 3 save 10%

***********

The Beaded Shop of DMRHAS2 -- "I have handcrafted many items using polymer clay"

Shop Now!


Item of the day, only $4.00 ... 4/11

***********

TwoLittleBlueBirds -- "I do my best to be kind to Mother Earth so that's why I use eco-fi felt which is made from 100% post consumer plastic bottles."

Shop Now!


Owl Crown! $26

***********

AmyJosCreations-- "I have been designing all my life and I have and continue to enjoy every minute of it."

Shop Now!


Knitted Bracelet, $8

**********

CrotchetedByDiana-- "You will find doilies, butterflies, and decorative items."

Shop Now!



$24.99

1 comment: