Monday, May 3, 2010

Stephanie-Lynn, Shopowner

I decided to write a small section about me.

I am 20 years old and look exactly the same as I did when I was 15.

Age 15

Age 20

Yep. I've been through a lot in my life, hence why I want to be a middle school teacher. I currently attend Longwood University in Farmville Virginia for my English degree and a concentration in Education.

I love vintage and kitsch everything-- jewelry, clothing, art, etc.

I am currently crazy about a boy but he's too childish to settle down.
My R key on my computer is broken off.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

And now, the good stuff:

NEW ITEMS AT YEAHIMGROOVY


Genuine Stone 15 Way Wear from the 80s.


Vintage 80s Mickey Minnie Pin

More destash has been added as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment