Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Shop, Drop & Roll!

Tons of new shops I've discovered (and some old loved ones) I'd like to share!

Lenore's Moon has tons of cute shirts, and has this announcement--"My shop is very different and unique. I'm offering free shipping in the US on anything in my shop."

her shop can be found here :)


Cute shirts like this only $20.99!

Totes, too, for $7.99 (what a steal!!)

:] check her out!

Next is my LOVELY friend, JustBeadIt

She's hilarious, fun, witty, and...an ETSY SHOP OWNER!

(Her shop here)

Her jewelry is AMAZING.


Stunning blue bracelet, $22

...and my personal favorite, her amazing blue glow earrings, $13.00

Drop BEADIT a line, she's extra friendly && ready to offer you something wild!

Next is one of my favorites as well...
PINKLEMONADE!
Tons of amazing ruffle designs HERE!
(seriously, click if you want a new addiction!)


Cute tank, right? And only $19!

Feelin extra thrifty? This one is only $15!

She's super hip && has customers EVERYWHERE IN THE US loving her stuff! (her most recent blog post had some cute women wearing her creations, seen here: www.SimplyHandmadeByPaige.blogspot.com )

I also have a dear friend whom I've hosted before that has JUST LISTED a ton of new pendants that I am absolutely in LOVE WITH

AngelElements, shop here, is super quirky with self-made designs! (She also does awesome custom designs!)


Beautiful, only $15.

Feeling extra thrifty? This design is only $10!

She's one of my favorite ETSIANS, drop her a line! She's sold at conventions with a huge success rate... so hurry up and get her stuff before she gets super famous ;D

Okay, so, another Esty friend I have ALSO HAPPENS to sell amazing stuff...

HEART2HEARTS (shop here) has some stuff I'd totally wanna steal. (Because I'm low on spending since I'm in college, I cannot afford to buy her stuff at the moment. But when I become rich...her shop is mine!)

:)


Amazing tree pendant, only $23 (most shops sell similar designs for a much higher price, and hearts uses high-quality materials!)

Something darker in your taste? This bracelet will do the trick only $13!

:) drop her a line, she's also a very nice woman who will work with you to make something awesome! (or, pick out something perfect of her that she's already made!)

Okay, super thrifters.
Check this out!
"I am doing a special promotion TODAY ONLY
BUY ONE GET ONE FREE ON ALL HAIR CLIPS :D" ... at LOU's!



these are both just $5...WITH FREE SHIPPING!
Get both sets! Each bow ends up being $1.25! (what a GREAT deal!)

:) convo her for more information!

...

my friend KIRAMEKU has some new stuff in her shop! And it's GREAT!


Hot new berrylicious ring, $12.50

Same design with a touch of charming, $13.75

she's got the goods! Her rings make FAB gifts. She's got handmade artwork as well, which i'm absolutely in love with!

Heck, buy a gift from her and get the tags here:
My Printed memories

Great prices on tags!

Set of 6, $3.50

Want something personal?

Name pillows starting at $19.99!


Cute, right? Found at BOUTIQUE PILLOWS (great shop!)

"I use 100% quilters premium cotton, hyper-allergenic poly-fil in pillows and Warm and Natural quilt batting in quilts."

Check her out as well :)

So I found some more jewelry at Waterwaif's shop and I almost don't wanna share because I love her stuff and wanna buy some.


these. are. my favorite! only $22 (so tempted to buy!)

...also this necklace, $30 *drools*

IF YOU HAVE A JEWELRY ADDICTION STAY AWAY FROM HER SHOP IT'S TOO GOOD :p

Last but not least is Aquariann!

Get her art on prints or magnets, etc.

Cute magnet print, $3

Pin print, $2.50

No comments:

Post a Comment