Monday, March 8, 2010

Some AWESOME Etsy Shops! Check it out!

Here are some amazing Etsy sites I would like everyone to check out.
Please leave comments here and let me know what YOU think as well!

Kayley has a freshly-opened shop (http://www.etsy.com/shop/frayedandfancy) of handmade goodies! Here is what she says about her shop:

"I sell handmade hair accessories and clothing. I love to make things that I wish I could find in stores, but don't exist there. I love to creat new things!

I would love to sell more hair accessories, especially the beaded headbands."

Her headbands and floral designs are extra special, but I personally find her shirt to be exceptionally cute, and exceptionally fair on pricing:



It's only $28, and knowing it was made with love, it's truly worth it.

--------------------------------------------------

Next is a fab tattoed art shop by Lola called To Be Tattoed (http://www.etsy.com/shop/tobetattooed) with ORIGINAL ARTWORK and adorable accessories. She says about her shop --

"ToBeTattooed is my emporium of wonder! Tattoo art goodies, accessories, fine art photography and much more ! Also- my shop is featured on Lisbonsky.com and we are doing a giveaway- any purchase gets you five entries in the giveaway!"

She has tons of low-priced cuties that would be a joy to take home, but she also has a seriously kick-ass photograph of tranquility!



This print on high-quality matte photo paper will look great in any household. Check it out now!

---------------------------------------------------

Who likes recycled goodies? Sarah does! And her shop(http://www.etsy.com/shop/therecycledpearl) , The Recycled Pearl, has tons of it! (OH! And you get a free gift with any order $5.00 or over...I'm curious!)

"hand crafted gifts and accessories from recycled and upcycled materials."

Want a cute clip just for you, one-of-a-kind? Here is one of her and my favorites:


Handmade and bursting with vintage and bright colors, this clip is absolutely gorgrous. Get it now!

-------------------------------------------------------

Another perfect BRAND SPANKIN NEW shop is Just B You (http://www.etsy.com/shop/justbyou). Handmade and priced afforadbly,

Just B You states her shop has "lots of different creations that allow you to just B you and show your personality...jewelry, SunCatchers, Car Charms and more!"



Here is a gorgeous *Genuine Austrian Swarovski* pendant necklace that truly sparkles and shines! Looks classy without breaking the bank. Want a better peek...or hope to swipe it? Here is the quick link!

--------------------------------------------------------

Last, but surely not least, is the lovely MGB's BLUE TUESDAY by Emma (http://www.etsy.com/shop/byemma).

She describes her shop short and sweet: "What we sell: Simple, Fun and Unique"

MY FAVORITE comes from her kitschy-collection of lego-man hot necklaces!



I swear, I'm still laughing-- and it's only $10. Get that necklace NOW before it's gone




--------------------------- THANKS EVERYONE! PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME FOR ETSY SUPPORT! I LOVE FEATURING SHOPS!

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe that frayed and fancy shirt is only 28.00! I love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Lego-Man!!! LOL...Still smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks, I love the lego man necklace!

    ReplyDelete